Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

questions for chapter 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tiffwest

questions for chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: questions for chapter 7   questions for chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 pm

I personally think that the police men waited way too long to question cybill on her version of what happened the night she preforme the cisearean. the longer they waited the more time she had to think and question what happened and the more self doubt she had about weather she was alive when she extracted the baby.

Do you think if they questioned her sooner thre would have been a trial?
Having known that Asa the babys father, provided her with the knife she used, i think that Asa shoulfd be held accountable just as much as Cybil. he provided her with the knife knowing what her intentions were and instead of telling her no or asking her if she was sure about his wifes death he went along with it .
Do you think that the police and the apprintice had something to do with influencing Asa into believing cybill killed his wife just to save the baby? why or why not?
Back to top Go down
BrittanyLeach

BrittanyLeach

questions for chapter 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: questions for chapter 7   questions for chapter 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:20 pm

I think there would still be a trial even if the police had questioned her sooner because of the autopsy report. It didn't really matter who brought her the knife or if they questioned her, it was more about whether it was intentional or unintentional.

I think the apprentice did have something to do with pushing Asa into saying his wife was still alive. It is obvious by his testimony (which isn't until Chapter 11) that he doesn't know what really happened because he was so beside himself with the events. I don't think he should be charged with anything because he did nothing wrong either. If he wouldn't have gotten her the knife she probably would have gotten it herself to save the baby.
Back to top Go down

questions for chapter 7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Vocabulary :: Vocab Chapters 6 - 7-
Jump to: