Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

How To Register

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrittanyLeach

BrittanyLeach

How To Register Empty
PostSubject: How To Register   How To Register I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:40 am

Hey everyone!

I tried to make the site as easy to use as possible but I know it can still seem kind of daunting. Here's a step by step of how to register.

1. In the menu bar will be a flashing button that says Register. Click on it.

2. The next page will be the Terms of Service. At the bottom click on Agree to These Terms.

3. Then 3 boxes will pop up. Enter your desired Username (preferably your first name or first and last.), your Email Address at which you want to be contacted, and a Password that has both numbers and letters.
*If you're having trouble deciding on a password try something like Bookclub11.

4. The next page simply asks that you retype the password you entered on the previous page to confirm it.

5. Your account is made but now you have to activate it so go to your email address you entered in step 3.

6. Look for an email from Book Club Online (it may be in the Spam folder).

7. In the email there will be your Username and Password so save the email for future reference.

8. Below that will be a link to the forum. Be sure to click on this and log in. This activates your account and, once you log in, you can now post topics, discussions, and vocab!!

Hope you all enjoy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

How To Register
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Questions from Wendy and Carolyn :: Register and Readings-
Jump to: