Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

My thoughts so far

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JennT

JennT

My thoughts so far Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts so far   My thoughts so far I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:14 am

I think the book is really interesting so far. I have a hard time putting it down. Smile
Back to top Go down
Carolyn
Admin
Carolyn

My thoughts so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts so far   My thoughts so far I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 pm

I am glad you like it!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bookclubonline.board-directory.net
BrittanyLeach

BrittanyLeach

My thoughts so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts so far   My thoughts so far I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:03 pm

I really like it as well. I just kind of wish they wouldn't have given away what happens so soon.
Back to top Go down
tiffwest

My thoughts so far Empty
PostSubject: just wondering   My thoughts so far I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:08 am

does anyone else think that her daughter is way too young 2 be knowing so much about having babies and birth? i wouldn't bring my daughter along or let her see some of the stuff cybil lets her daughter see
Back to top Go down
BrittanyLeach

BrittanyLeach

My thoughts so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts so far   My thoughts so far I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:25 pm

I have mixed feelings about that. I think that knowing at a young age would be good because she would understand the consequences of sex and be less likely to get pregnant when she's young. But at the same time I think she is a bit too young.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My thoughts so far Empty
PostSubject: Re: My thoughts so far   My thoughts so far I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My thoughts so far
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Midwives' Discussion :: Discussion Chapter 2-
Jump to: